Welcome to Vintage in the Vale

Welcome to Shop-a-holics Obvious where there is nothing I see that I don't want to own, especially if it's of the vintage persuasion. Shoes, clothes, rhinestone brooches, screwback and clip earrings, hats, gloves, hankies, kitty cats (see, I'm not totally unidimensional), art, 1950s kitchenware, beaded handbags, reticules, purses, floor lamps, table lamps, books (can't forget books), tea sets, fur, painted trays....need I go on?



What has all this gotten me? A full house, a fuller shop, two shops on Etsy, a barn that is now turning into my very own 1-person flea market, a storage room full of earthly delights, and my new blog.



Monday, July 12, 2010

Inside Vintage in the Vale





Can't wait to show you around my bricks and mortar vintage shop on Route 11 in Shenandoah Valley between Mt. Jackson and New Market, VA. The sign says Nip and Shar's Country Store. Inside, it's chockfull of ladies' vintage wear and accessories. Come on in!




No comments:

Post a Comment